Okay, here is the deal. The first five people to post a comment that correctly answers the five Golden Gate related questions (you don’t need to have watched every episode to know the answers as I’ve provided links in the questions that will lead you right to the answers) at the end of this post will be entered into a drawing. Then, I will write down the five names on pieces of paper and put the names into a hat, or something similar from which to pull a name from, and then I will pull a name! Whichever name I pull wins!
What is the prize? There are three parts to this prize:
2. The DVD version (with tons of extras) of Golden Gate Season 1, which comes out this March.
3. A five minute phone call from Chris Porter! Yes, Chris will call you to talk about him, you, porn, whatever you want, really. But please, keep it classy. No phone sex! This isn’t that kind of call.
Good luck in answering the questions below, and here’s a preview of the final episode of season one, starring Chris, Donny Wright, and Brad Star. (By the way, season two of Golden Gate debuts next month, with a top secret cast that is guaranteed to surprise you.)
Here’s a shot of Donny Wright that I invite you to use for your computer’s wallpaper. I am.
(Right click it to open in new window and view in full size.)
Are you still here?!
Good, here are the contest questions (the episode links take you to past blog posts that contain the answers):
1. In episode one, how do Cameron Marshall and Topher DiMaggio’s characters meet?
2. In episode two, D.O. fucks Kennedy Carter, and how did Kennedy Carter describe his experience working with D.O.?
a) the hottest sex of my life
b) very professional
c) a train wreck
d) I don’t remember
3. In episode three, what are Rusty Stevens and Dayton O’Connor’s characters’ names, and who fucks whom?
4. Episode four stars Trent Locke. During his fight with ex-boyfriend Steven Daigle, what did Trent say he hit his head on?
a) a brick wall
b) a plate glass window
c) an electrical box
d) a Fleshjack
5. In the episode five behind-the-scenes clip, Donny Wright gives one reason why he might not want to live in San Francisco. What is it?
a) it’s too gay
b) it’s too cold
c) it’s too expensive
d) too many fucking hipsters
Don’t forget to leave an e-mail address so I can notify you if you’re the winner! And click here to watch Golden Gate’s season finale.
UPDATE: We have our five commenters who answered all five questions correctly!
Here are the correct answers:
2. b) very professional
3. Adam and Steve; they flip-fuck
4. c) an electrical box
5. b) it’s too cold
And here were the first five people to answer all five questions correctly:
2. “Mark P.”
3. “Jason” (the first “Jason,” with the e-mail address beginning with “jr26”)
4. “Matt Ennis” (you made a typo and said “Porter hires DiMaggio,” but I’m willing to assume you meant Cameron Marshall.)
5. “DUEY AGAIN”
Thanks to everyone for playing, and congratulations to the five of you who know how to read! I have your e-mails and will be contacting you next week after I do the special drawing.