(Did you know that The Sword won a Cybersocket Award last year for, um, “Best Erotic E-Zine”? Well this year, Cybersocket realized that E-Zines died with Netscape and they nominated me again — this time for “Best Porn Blog.” If you dont vote for me, then that’s just fucked up.)
And now: Rob Romoni’s Top 10 Reasons to Vote For Rob Romoni
(nominated for “Best Personality” at the Cybersocket Awards)
10. Two Words: Legs Up
9. Is the Ambassador of “inappropriate” behavior
8. Thinks there are “No Deal Breakers” when you just add alcohol and friend
7. I never say no!
6. Will reveal my secret fetish
5. With a win i will no doubt get dp’ed in my next movie
4. Will dress in drag and lip sync Lady Gaga’s ‘Bad Romance’
3. Didn’t laugh when a co-star farted in his face — rather, returned a courtesy fart to lower the awkward factor
2. I want a Kanye West moment
1. Because when you need to laugh you can just call me!
And if you don’t follow Rob Romoni on Twitter, you should get on that.
Rob Romoni in Taking Flight, Part 2 (Falcon Studios)
It's an interview with Phillip Aubrey: porn star, Spencer Reed's boyfriend, burp fetishist.
The COLT superstars joined a protest in Rome against the Catholic Church in order to make the claim that gay people are not pedophiles. There was a chihuaha involved.
I feel sorry for people with fetishes that can never be realized in real life. Take this Flickr user, who has to make do with his giants fetish using Photoshop.
I'm not one for bragging about intellectual accomplishments (it's something I learned from, you know, graduating with honors from Brown University), but Conner Habib is justifiably excited about his blurb in a book written by Carl Sagan's son.