Quite pathetic that you guys are even discussing things that you are uneducated about.
I have been out of the industry for over a year! Move on!
What is so odd about a 22 year old deciding to become asexual?
I mean, lets be real here! Why would I ever want to be categorized with any group of people that are so evil?
I am a human. I walked out of a year long porn career with absolutely no STD’s. I have not had sex since September of 2011.
Do i not have the right to move on and fall in love with someone one day?
Who cares about a youtube posting? Who cares if I changed my name? Let me live my own life in peace!
Introduction to Sexycamz.com
Performers and price per minute
Performers can set the price per minute that will be shown on the site and that the users will be billed with. SexyCamz.com and Vibrant Cameras Studio commissions (30%) are subtracted from that price per minute so that performers will always see the amount that they will earn. The same policy applies to paid videos and photos.
Performers receive their share from the total amount the user was billed with.
Live Chat Session Types
The following are the live chat session types currently supported by Sexycamz.com:
● Multiple users, free chat: this allows multiple users to chat with the performer free of charge.
● Multiple users, paid chat: multiple users are billed to chat with the performer. In this case, “Free Chat” is automatically changed to “Nude Chat” on the home page
● 1 on 1, paid chat: when a performer starts a true private chat show with a user, causing all other users to be disconnected, she will no longer be available on the home page. Once the private chat ends, the performer’s status is changed to “Dress Mode”, and then she can go online again once she is ready.
● 1 on 1 with others peeking, paid chat: “Peek Mode” allows other customers to “spy” on private sessions at a lower cost. Peeking customers do not have access to text chat.
General functionality guide
As soon as a performer goes online, she appears as online on the home page. Before going live, a performer can choose the online status from the following types: Free, Nude and Private, Private. When a performer chooses the Free mode, users can access her in free chat and then they choose to get her in private/true private show. During paid sessions, users will be billed every 5 seconds. If a user calls a performer on a paid session, all users connected to the chat room will be disconnected and redirected to home page. Performers can select specific chat session types: Free, Nude and Private, Private Only. When performers select the first option (Free), they will receive users in free shows, with the possibility of upgrading to Private/True Private shows, whereas if they select the 3rd option (Private Only) they cannot receive users in Free Chat. The 2nd option (Nude and Private) allows Nude sessions (multiple users, paid session) with the possibility of upgrading to the more expensive Private/True Private show.
Nude shows should be cheaper than Private shows, as they have a higher income potential compared to Private chat sessions. For example, if you sell Nude for $1/minute and Private for $2/minute, then a Nude show will earn you more money if you have more than 2 users online at the same time. The same is valid for Private + Peek shows. Peek and Nude are extremely different and it’s up to your skill/pricing settings to drive the users into Nude rather than Private. If the user wants Private, you can earn more if you have users in Peek mode.
Other Paid Session Types
1. Paid videos – you can record both free and paid videos. By default, a recorded video is set as free and can be seen by anyone on your profile. If you change it into a paid video, users will be charged on a pay per view basis. Once a user has paid for a video, he will be able to view it any number of times without having to pay extra.
2. Paid photo gallery – users who subscribe to your paid photo gallery will have access to all existing images as well as new ones. They will have access to the gallery for an undefined period of time.
3. Tips – users can send you tips during any type of live chat session. When a tip is sent, a notification containing the amount and the tipper’s nickname will be displayed to all the users so that they will be encouraged to do the same. All earnings are subject to the site’s and the studio’s 30% commissions.
Studios and Performers
Performers represent the individuals that create the content in the site and stream live video. Studios offer performers the ability to stream using professional tools from a specialized studio. They can retain any percentage of the performer’s earnings. Performers will always see the amount they will actually get paid, even if a studio is managing them.
Performers managed by a studio are not required to fill in payment details since the website will pay the studio the total balance of the managed performers and the studio will pay them individually. Independent performers will be paid directly by Endore Industries.
Affiliates earn a percentage of each transaction that referred users bring at the time of account funding.
Sexycamz.com uses the same payout system used by all large adult video chat sites: the payouts are generated automatically for 2 monthly periods of 15 days each. The first period starts with the 1st at 0:00:00AM and ends on the 15th at 23:59:59 PM. The second period starts on the 16th at 0:00:00 AM and ends on the last day of that month at 23:59:59 PM. The system computes the payouts a few hours after the period ends. When this happens, the account balance for all due users will be reset to 0.
The payouts are generated for all user types that should get paid by your site: Performers, Studios and Affiliates and are all subject to the minimum release amount of $100. If the release amount is not reached, the payout will be postponed for future periods until the minimum is reached.
Studio owned performers do not require any payment details since they will be paid directly by the studio. The studio’s balance represents the sum between the performers’ earnings and its own commission. Even if some studios performers have low balances, they will still be marked as paid if the studio’s global balance reaches the minimum payout level.
Why don’t you guys just leave me the fuck alone? You faggots are so stupid.
Because if there’s one thing people who leave multiple comments on blogs advertising their new pornography websites want, it’s to be left alone.