Porn purchases in 2013 added up to $97 billion dollars with $10-12 billion of that from here in the US. While on the surface it seems like anything goes in this industry, it all comes down to cashflow — and when the money stops, everything stops. The banks that process credit cards for porn sites have just issued their new list of verboten lingo, and some of the sites we cover here at The Sword may be running for cover soon.
Credit card companies and banks love the money they make — and the premium “high risk” percentages they command for processing porn purchases — and they especially love how it shores up their bottom line. What they don’t love is exposing their stock holders to the risqué end of our risky business and periodically issue edicts of forbidden words. A new list of things they want out just arrived in my inbox, and that OMG you might be hearing means it has reached a few studios as well. The big news: It’s not just words this time, they’ve added themes they no longer approve of too. Any of these sound familiar?
• Non-consent content – This includes: rape, abduction, forced, forced-bi, incest, drugs/alcohol etc.
• Unconscious performers – This includes: sleeping, hypnosis, drugged, chloroformed, drunk, etc.
• Underage content
• Violence – this includes: murder, extreme beatings, cutting, blood, use of weapons, etc.
• Hypnosis – due to its relationship to Unconscious performers and lack of consent – prohibited
• Financial domination – We don’t process for true financial domination (payments)
• Mommy/Granny/Daddy/Grandpa – can flag as Incest – not recommended, but not prohibited
• Adult baby – acceptable
• Ageplay – underage play is not acceptable
• Scat/Brown showers – Acceptable for audio text. For Video text, Scat acceptable within limits.
Brown Showers not acceptable for Video Text.
• Pedo – not acceptable, under any circumstances
• Beast/bestiality – not acceptable
It made me think of this scene from SketchySex …
… where a 19 year-old is duct-taped to the kitchen counter and used as a “neighborhood cum-dump” for guys from Craigslist.
And while the more sinister edge has not been as sharp at SketchySex lately, the “forbidden themes” sounds a lot like Fraternity X, where there’s pretty much always a drunk bottom getting gangbanged on a weight bench. Though we’ve talked before about how the actual sausage is made, some folks over there are likely in store for a similarly long, uncomfortable conversation with the compliance departments of credit card companies because what’s on their no-no list describes just about every scene on their site. Well, maybe not every scene. Just this one …
Or as they say at FraternityX “Yes, we love duct tape!”
Or when instead of slipping Brad a roofie or bare anonymous dicks, they raped him with a beer bottle before the gangbang
Not to forget the romantic Valentine update where bong hits set the mood for Matt to be the group cum dumpster
…then tied him up for the blow job line …
Like they said, “Yes, we love duct tape!” which means it’s time for the fuck train