gino fucks randy bareback sean cody

Three Strikes And You’re Out

Blessed with Randy as a scene partner, will this make it for the third time is the charm for cum-challenged Gino?

Opening waterside yack yack and it jumps out at you immediately, despite his pretty face, Gino is nowhere near Randy’s level.

Randy is a shredded, hung, g-d, but he’s not a miracle worker yet put in that role.

This isn’t the last time we’re going to wonder “why?” today.

gino fucks randy bareback sean codyCut the bedroom after a brief smooching session, Gino drops down and starts sucking on Randy’s dick. Considering Gino’s lack of experience and the length and girth of Randy’s cock, Gino makes an earnest effort and not a bad one at that.

 
gino fucks randy bareback sean codyHowever, a look at the clock reveals that 10% of the entire scene is the top blowing the bottom in the opening hummer raises some hackles for the remaining 90%. In other words, the fluffer is about to become the fucker and I’m not sure good things will come to those who wait this time.

 
gino fucks randy bareback sean codyGino stands up and positions himself for entry into Randy’s ass. Randy’s body looks incredible. But Gino looks like he’s approaching the finish line after a marathon when delivering the pipe to Randy in missionary should be a walk in the park. Mechanically, however, Gino deliovers the dick.

 
gino fucks randy bareback sean codyGino flips Randy over and onto doggie. There’s no pole in hole footage here and immediately, we see Randy jacking furiously, He glops out a thick white load on the blanket. We get two views but they are dark and not well framed. Given Gino’s track record and the clear cues from Randy of impending ejaculation, how the crew wasn’t properly positioned to grab the glory here is yet another “why?”

 
gino fucks randy bareback sean codyGino pulls out and proceeds on his third audition into faking a cum shot. Gino not being able to cum is more on Gino. Sean Cody’s attempt to try and get away with another faux cumshot for the third time in as many scenes puts the onus back on them. This is both an unforced error and another “why” moment. And more than half the scene remaining.

 
gino fucks randy bareback sean codyRound two begins as abruptly as round one ended with Randy’s valiant efforts to coax Gino’s recalcitrant cock to full mast. Gino does rise, lays on the bed, and Randy mounts him for a cowboy ride. Or rather, takes himself on a ride. Again, there’s no pole in hole for this entire sequence.

 
Randy rolls onto his stomach, Gino lays on top and soldiers on. We finally get a back view that is well lit for the first time today. As luck would have it, there’s not much to see in terms of actual penetration. What we get is Gino’s balls puddled on Randy’s cheeks instead.

 
gino fucks randy bareback sean codyA quick flip back to missionary shows both guys are hard and Gino shoves it right in. A bit dark and too many cutaways aside, we finally have some fucking going on that we can see. Gino actually drops down for an unexpected kiss and cuddle interlude that’s as passionate as anything we’ve seen yet today.

 
gino fucks randy bareback sean codyRandy even got a courtesy dick grab as the action resumes. Gino is fucking away and Randy’s is flogging that big log. That leads to another gusher from Randy with a hefty payload. We get two well-captured views this time too.

 
gino fucks randy bareback sean codyWhen what do my wondering eyes should appear, but Gino a cumming as his exits the rear. Yes, folks, Gino actually shot a load and we see it leave his dick – especially in the close-up. He loads Randy home and shoved his tongue down Randy’s throat. Kiss. And scene.

 
gino fucks randy bareback sean codyRandy tried to make the scene work. He really did. Gino also put in the effort but he’s just not cut out for this. We all knew it two scenes ago. Hopefully, Sean Cody has now figured that out too and we’ll not see Gino again. As for the weekend, crossing our fingers. Watch this blog.

[Watch “Randy & Gino: Bareback” at midnight EST at Sean Cody]

 
 
Here at The Sword, you can see this for the best price around.
Join Sean Cody for $14.99 a month – saving 50% off the regular price for everyone else.

 
 

2 thoughts on “Three Strikes And You’re Out”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The maximum upload file size: 50 MB. You can upload: image. Links to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other services inserted in the comment text will be automatically embedded. Drop file here

Discover more from TheSword.com

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

Scroll to Top