With that, we present just a little of the overheard conversation so far:
- “I’m switching rooms because there are three people in my current one that won’t leave.”
- Man in leather kilt: “Does this martini glass make me look too gay?”
- Man at Leather Mart demonstrating human urinal mask: “You won’t waste a drop — it’s eco-friendly.”
- “I did a shot from his foreskin”
- Rubber man to leatherman carrying a mini-fridge in the elevator: “Is that a new fetish?” Fridge Man: “Don’t ask.”
- ”We met on the street during Decadance. He didn’t believe I could get both balls in my mouth, but I did.”
- “Yeah, what IS the German National Anthem?”
- Man outfitted solely in leather bikini briefs. “I’m not a strict Buddhist, but I try to wear as little leather as possible.”
- “I’m going to take after my mother tonight: suck as many dicks as I can and pretend I don’t remember.”
- “Do you think I can still get a cheeseburger and fries?”
If we could only find a New Yorker cartoonist and our underwear, we’d be set. We did however, find this super-enticing invite on a Post It in the hallway near the elevators (click to enlarge)
It's an interview with Phillip Aubrey: porn star, Spencer Reed's boyfriend, burp fetishist.
The COLT superstars joined a protest in Rome against the Catholic Church in order to make the claim that gay people are not pedophiles. There was a chihuaha involved.
I feel sorry for people with fetishes that can never be realized in real life. Take this Flickr user, who has to make do with his giants fetish using Photoshop.
I'm not one for bragging about intellectual accomplishments (it's something I learned from, you know, graduating with honors from Brown University), but Conner Habib is justifiably excited about his blurb in a book written by Carl Sagan's son.