The dulcet-toned Angel Benton initiated the volley, tugging on La Curiosity’s pig-tails in a stinging Live Journal indictment pulled from an OK! Magazine guide on “How to Spot a Frenemy.” It included the following charges against Jason:
- He talks smack behind your back,
- He’s got a serious case of the “ME, ME, MEs.”
- He – GASP! – tries to steal your love interest.
- He breaks the cardinal rule of friendship and ditches you for a boyfriend.
- He’s “Single White Female.”
- You’re suddenly the competition.
That’s quite a little “rawr” there, Angel. You’ve whipped out your cat claws, but Jason, as he demonstrated with his get-up at the CyberSocket Awards, is a short-sleeved silk tiger. His charges against Angel, which he published late last week as “How to Spot a Crazy Person” are a bit harsh. Among them:
- He’s got a serious case of the YOU, YOU, YOU’S. He goes above and beyond to help you with your problems because he’s too afraid to fix his own.
- He never chooses happiness and thrives on his misery.
- He puts himself in places where he doesn’t fit in, only so that he can fail and perpetuate his own misery.
- He is stuck in his past and emulates himself at 15 years old.
- His “love interest” tells him repeatedly he’s not interested, but he remains certain that this will change.
- He refuses to seek therapy even after he is told he has mental problems.
And then, a doozy:
[Angel] is old enough to have a child in his teens but remains a virgin, waiting for that “special moment.”
We asked La Curiousity why the low blow. She told us emphatically, “I’m not a villian! …I’m just vaudevillian!” NYUK.
But could it really be that the fuck-cherub of gay porn public relations is a virgin? We’ll believe this incendiary charge, Jason, just as soon as you post a picture of Angel’s hymen, intact.
It's an interview with Phillip Aubrey: porn star, Spencer Reed's boyfriend, burp fetishist.
The COLT superstars joined a protest in Rome against the Catholic Church in order to make the claim that gay people are not pedophiles. There was a chihuaha involved.
I feel sorry for people with fetishes that can never be realized in real life. Take this Flickr user, who has to make do with his giants fetish using Photoshop.
I'm not one for bragging about intellectual accomplishments (it's something I learned from, you know, graduating with honors from Brown University), but Conner Habib is justifiably excited about his blurb in a book written by Carl Sagan's son.