Just six questions.
1. Who is the intended audience for SG4GE?
2. SG4GE is an acronym for “Straight Guys For Gay Eyes.” Are my eyes gay? No. They’re blue. Not gay. What makes one’s eyes ‘gay’?
3. If you are gay (not your eyes, your sexual orientation), and I’m assuming you are if you’re reading this, would you buy a membership to SG4GE to watch men who have had sex with men on other sites have sex with women?
4. John Magnum grew out his chest hair for this scene, but he’s appeared shaved in his man-on-man scenes. Is body hair the only thing separating straight and gay men? Or is it the eating pussy part?
5. Isn’t it reverse sexism that straight female porn stars get to be overweight, but gay male porn stars have to be in perfect shape? I’m offended.
(Just kidding. I don’t give a shit.)
6. It looks like they fucked bareback? Thank goodness straight women can’t carry AIDS!