1. This year’s party has a ‘Studio 54’ theme, which is NOT as we
thought, a reference to the median age of party-goers, but instead a
reference to that Ryan Phillippe movie.
2. The Palm Springs Convention Center will be outfitted with a huge disco ball which is, like, a dream come true for the gay Shriners.
3. If you O.D., there’s a tram to help you escape.
Unfortunately, it’s only if you O.D. on “homo-fabulousness.” For
anything else, you might try the Betty Ford Center in neighboring Rancho
4. “Silver is slimming,” pronounces Sanker, as thirty thousand thousand queens scramble to wash the Grecian Formula out of their hair.
5. There’s a special guest performer whose name starts with a J,
but it’s a surprise. While everyone is hoping the last name is Lopez,
we think that it’s a better bet that involves a wig and the surname
6. It’s really fashionable to show up late. Like by a week. When Coachella starts.
Interview with Jeffrey Sanker (hx.com)
Below: "The Long Stroke," the cable news spoof, the candid photos, your new favorite euphemism and the great Christian retreat.
Show me an anti-gay activist and I'll show you someone who likes to fuck male hookers. Unzipped has tracked down the rabid homophobe George Reker's hooker. Is it a coincidence that the muscle twink sort of looks like Jesus?
Here's a contender for Gay Hooker Murderer Coverboy of the Year. 16-year-old Daniel Kovarbasich is accused of stabbing a 55-year-old married man to death. Evidence will include a dented pickle jar and gay porn. Also 50 stab wounds.
Darren Chiacchia, an equestrian who won an Olympic bronze medal in Athens, failed to have the "I just tested positive for HIV" talk with his boyfriend, so his boyfriend went to the police.
Dogs are not man's best friend if that man is a drugfucked circuit party homowhore who lives in Australia.