Award ceremonies maybe tiresome, but porn stars drunk and having a cigarette break? Amazing fun. That old saw about reality tv — that it ain’t nothing without some booze, is totally true. Someone should tell Fox about G, though. That REALLY gets them talking.
1. You know what they say about guys with long fingers, but we never actually believed it — until we saw Lucas Entertainment’s Ben Andrews. His fingers are gigantic!
2. Trevor Knight kept telling the Tim & Roma Show that we had to mention he was wearing something white and VERY expensive. We don’t remember what it was, but we think it might have been Colombian.
3. When Jake Deckard appeared on stage in a Hannibal Lecter-esque mask and Ty Hudson came on with a leather face bag, we thought it might be the most frightening part of the weekend. We did not count on being attacked in the Hyatt elevator by the old man who wouldn’t stop slapping our nuts.
4. La Curiousity, Jason Sechrest, proved to us that he’s not Asian, just Narnian.
5. Mr. Pam, Diesel Washington and a blow-up sheep walk into a bar, and no one blinks an eye. That’s our kinda town!
6. Farmer wants a wife! Our favorite Dresden doll, Logan McCree, checks out the eggs that Vinnie D’Angelo laying.
7. We never ended up going to Room 604 West, but if you did we want a full report.
8. Hulk ANGRY! Well, sexy at least. Ricky Sinz shows off his new shoulder padding.
9. Big winner Erik Rhodes pals up with RJ Danvers. Erik wasn’t drinking, but our sommellier told us that a good vintage dose of G goes nicely with Red Bull.
10. It’s actually a mystery how Damian Rios, Scott Tanner and their NJ boytoy made it to the awards, since every other time we saw them it was three-in-a-bed with cock-rings piled high on the table.
11. Best Newcomer winner Steve Cruz tarted up in a tartan.
12. Roman Heart wears black on the outside because he wants in on the inside. Sadly, it’s not really a color in the Falcon palette.
And lest you think our hand wasn’t entirely steady, or that your monitor not crisp, we’ll have you know — the stars themselves were really that blurry. TRUE STORY!
It's an interview with Phillip Aubrey: porn star, Spencer Reed's boyfriend, burp fetishist.
The COLT superstars joined a protest in Rome against the Catholic Church in order to make the claim that gay people are not pedophiles. There was a chihuaha involved.
I feel sorry for people with fetishes that can never be realized in real life. Take this Flickr user, who has to make do with his giants fetish using Photoshop.
I'm not one for bragging about intellectual accomplishments (it's something I learned from, you know, graduating with honors from Brown University), but Conner Habib is justifiably excited about his blurb in a book written by Carl Sagan's son.