So when we ran into our porn star friend Adam Killian at the Grabby’s, we were thrilled to discover his delicious recipe for pot protein bars. Enjoy!
Adam’s Pot Protein Bars
– 2 sticks unsalted butter.
– 1 cup water
– 1/2 oz marijuana
– 16 oz peanut butter
– 2 oz maple syrup or honey
– 8 oz dried blueberries (no sugar added)
– 4 oz raw almond, sliced
– 1/2 dark chocolate bar, crushed
– 1 oz milled and roasted flax seed
– 2 oz “Go Lean” crunch cereal
– 120 grams whey protein powder
1. Grind the weed into a fine powder.
2. Bring water to a boil. Add butter and stir until it melts.
3. Reduce the heat to a simmer. Add weed powder and stir. Cover and simmer for 22 – 24 hours, checking occasionally to ensure that the liquid is neither boiling nor reducing.
4. *Be sure to wear gloves and protective clothing when handling this hot, fatty liquid. Remove from heat. To strain the weed butter, pour the liquid solution over a cheese cloth into a bowl. Squeeze and extract the remaining solution from the cheese cloth into the bowl.
5. Mix weed butter, peanut butter and maple syrup (or honey) in a bowl. Add 2 oz water.
6. Stir in blueberries, almonds, chocolate, flax seed, and cereal*
7. Slowly stir in portein powder.
8. Form mixture into bars and place on wax paper. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Ingest, filling the void in your mouth, your muscle mass and your soul.
*Clean-your-plate porn star Scott Tanner likes to add gummi bears!
High-Grade Pot May Cure ‘Gay Staph’
Pics of Adam Killian in a Latex Cube at IML 2009
Celebrities, Porn Stars Ring in 4/20 With 420
A Brief History of Weed (c/o of a Showtime ‘Weeds’ Promo)
Getting to the Bottom of Zeb Atlas’ Bottom (NSFW)
Watch Adam get it on with Zeb Atlas in Best Men Part 2 on NakedSword. (Bonus fact! They went on a date to PF Chang’s before the big scene. We bet Adam chowed down!)
It's an interview with Phillip Aubrey: porn star, Spencer Reed's boyfriend, burp fetishist.
The COLT superstars joined a protest in Rome against the Catholic Church in order to make the claim that gay people are not pedophiles. There was a chihuaha involved.
I feel sorry for people with fetishes that can never be realized in real life. Take this Flickr user, who has to make do with his giants fetish using Photoshop.
I'm not one for bragging about intellectual accomplishments (it's something I learned from, you know, graduating with honors from Brown University), but Conner Habib is justifiably excited about his blurb in a book written by Carl Sagan's son.